Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are currently looking for PBFA local Manager (Finance Controller) who will join our local finance team based in Wrocław and lead local PBFA team . You will have a great opportunity to cooperate with group finance and local management team. Your tasks will include managing the processes of budgeting and reporting each planning cycle, preparing ad-hoc reports and analysis of planning figures, actual results, monitoring variances and trends, maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data and cooperation with Local and Group Management for other business projects and analyses.
As a Finance Controller you will have also chance to implement initiatives that involve process or procedural changes for the organization.
Your key responsibilities
- Taking part in Mercury implementation project
- Preparation annual budgets, periodic forecast
- Delivering monthly performance reviews for respective business, adding insights, financial analysis and commentary
- Monthly management reporting process
- Monitoring and reporting variances, recommending actions
- Financial reporting P&L, BS, Cash Flow
- Cost control and profitability analyses
- Active participation in period close process, cooperation with accounting team
- Supporting management and other departments
- Preparation ad-hoc analyses and report
- Cooperation with Management and other team for preparing new business cases and projects
- Act as counsellor and coach to other finance professionals in PBFA team, supporting development and demonstration of Trusted Business Advisor competencies of the team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Finance, Accounting or Business related Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of experience of professional experience in finance (planning and controlling area)
- Good knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional approach, proactivity and quality improvement-oriented
- Understanding of accounting, tax and financial analysis concepts
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, managers and subject matters
- Strong organization and time-management skills, deadline orientation
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional who wants to accelerate knowledge and experience and become an expert in controlling in stable, growing company with a good brand on the market. If you are a detail-orientated and highly motivated person, who meets the listed requirements, do not hesitate and simply apply for this job.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more