Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our Consulting Risk Internal Audit team, our clients look for EY’s expertise across the Consulting solutions and specifically for engagements related to Internal Audit, Process compliance and reviews, SOX 404 and, Developing Standard Operating Procedure manuals & Enterprise Risk Management.
There really is no average day in this role, since every client will have multi-faceted challenges and a distinct business environment. What it means is that you’ll have an opportunity to learn and adapt to our clients’ cultures and contribute towards developing unique solutions that are tailored to individual engagements. Whichever industry or client you’re working with, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to expand your business network and transform yourself into a truly global professional.
This is client-facing role in a rapidly growing practice, where you’ll build client relationships with key stakeholders, including management executives for some of the most globally recognized brands. It makes this the perfect place to gain a deeper understanding of complex businesses transactions, all the while recommending solutions to some of the most pressing business challenges and process inefficiencies. You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements, helping major global clients transform and sustain business performance. The team is focused on leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics to enhance various Internal Audit and internal control solutions being provided to the client and actively work in building multiple tools and assets for efficient and effective client delivery. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you'll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional Risk Advisor
Your key responsibilities
- Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
Skills and attributes for success
- Market leadership related
- Drive the business development process on new & existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling to current clients/introduce colleagues from other service lines.
- Assist Partners/Directors in driving the account management agenda by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to new solution development.
- Conduct knowledge sharing discussions & contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Represent the firm in various industry conferences and associations – network with individuals, contribute to key discussion items and explore business opportunities.
- Service delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom, services, manufacturing, retail & consumer products, financial services, insurance, health care etc.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Review compliance with internal quality & risk management guidelines.
- Review & package overall project findings into clear, concise & high quality work products and lead presentations at Audit Committee meetings.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Monitor engagement economics & ensure timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections by managers/seniors.
- People related
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives.
- Drive campus recruitment initiatives.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 15+ years working in Risk domain10+ years leadership and project management experience, leading large scale client facing organizations
- Excellent business acumen, outstanding client relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead with teams in different contexts & environment with an awareness of group dynamics to drive an inclusive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, focus on business development & stakeholder management
- Transformational leadership style with focus on building inclusive culture & high performing teams of global professionals
- Excellent English language skills, German or other European language will be an advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Responsible for the performance and appraisal of direct reports, including training and developing necessary skill sets to enable them to grow in their careers.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit practices global with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more