Learning Coordinator in Certification Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Would you like to discover new and challenging opportunities in Learning? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– take full responsibility for the certification programs
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of programs
– manage the booking of all internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers, facilitators and participants
– set up programs on the learning management system (MyCampus) and manage training data to enable thorough participation and cancellation reporting
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by meeting their expectations through effective delivery
You’ll be working in the Certification Operations team in Krakow/Green Office or Wroclaw. You will be closely working with business partners from the Certification team, being part of the project team and playing pivotal role in its development. We are part of the HR Service Delivery department.
Your experience and skills
– fluent English
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– experience in learning would be an asset
– advanced MS Office skills
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– ability to work virtually in a global team
– independent working style and under time pressure
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
– common knowledge of LMS software
– 2+ year of experience working as an LMS specialist
– experience in technical support, project management skills
– strong interest in the technical aspects of the learning management system
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.