Project Management / Project Support - FINMA LPA, Risk Control, MRMC
Job Reference #
* Are you an expert in project work, project management, stakeholder engagement und have knowledge in the banking sector?
* Are you attracted by the prospect of pioneer work in the area of models risk management and our delivery to the regulator?
* Do you want to participate to build a superb project management office coordinating regulatory deliveries?
We are looking for a strong self starter with quantitative but as well people skills to build up our project management team, focusing on FINMA deliverables for model risk management.
You'll be working in the Model Risk Management team in Cracow.
Our team is responsible for the independent validation of Finance models used within UBS as well as the interface for selected regulatory deliveries to our home regulator FINMA.
We are a team of approximately 20 people located in Zurich, London, Cracow and India
* MSc in business, economics, quantitative science or something similar
* Project management experience, ideally within a bank or similar environment
* Experience / strong interest of financial markets, banking
* Analytical skills coupled with people skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.