HR Vetting Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for a HR Vetting Specialist to:
• complete background screening for all incoming employees
• resolve candidates' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• contribute to IT-related improvement activities within our team
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Green Office, Kraków. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree
• ideally 1-2 years of previous experience in HR Operations
• proficient with MS Office, knowledge of HR tools will be an asset
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.