Data Analyst (Research and Evidence Lab Access)
Business management, administration and support, Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Handle global entitlement requests to UBS Research and Evidence Lab portal which involves reviewing incoming requests, applying business rules and processing them within stipulated timeframe
• Review of existing clients' access or trial exceptions, communicating with sales and taking action when necessary.
• Reconcile data between different data sources.
You’ll be working in the Research Access team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). Our role is to protect UBS Research franchise by establishing controls around client entitlements and perform checks on exceptions granted. Main part of our work is managing daily research access requests from the clients globally. It involves administrative work, cooperation with sales and vendors, and conducting client review projects when necessary. Additionally, we perform access audits on regular basis by using data from internal systems as well as external databases.
• technical skillset: very good MS Office knowledge especially Excel and Outlook
• university degree (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background)
• very good communication skills in English - both written and spoken
• detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
• comfortable in adapting and learning systems and tools for processing requirements
• able to manage requests and projects independently, and follow-up work till completion
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.