Learning Automation Developer in HR Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Would you like to discover new and challenging opportunities in Learning? Is understanding business processes and how to optimize and improve them your forte? Will you, together with partners in Human Resources, help us develop talent?
We’re looking for a Learning Automation Developer to:
– partner with local and global process owners and business partners enabling functions to drive continuous improvement through automation with focus on Learning
– take ownership of process automation initiatives and projects
– be responsible for maintenance and development of a range of learning bots (RPA) and VBA solutions
– analyze and document the business processes in detail where required
– be involved in ad – hoc requests
– define, drive, and implement products to improve operational excellence and efficiency within the team and associated HR processes
– support business partners to understand automation possibilities to get buy-in
You’ll be working in the Global Learning Operations team in Krakow/Green Office or Wroclaw. You will be aligned closely with our business partners from UBS University and HR and play a pivotal role in automation projects and initiatives.
• common knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) software
• strong interest in the technical aspects of the LMS
• advanced MS Office skills and VBA experience
• experience in Automation Anywhere and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be an asset
• experience in technical support
• project management skills
• fluent English
• an engineering or programing background
• ability to work virtually in a global team
• independent working style and good under time pressure
• self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
• an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
• experience in learning would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.