Who we are looking for
You will work closely with Global Search Lead to develop SEO and SEM strategies for SSGA businesses. As this is a global role, you will be helping global teams to align their SEO and SEM strategies in NA, EMEA, and APAC. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Global SEO & SEM Analyst you will
- Work with Global Search Lead to implement international SEO + SEM strategies
- Identify and create strategies for improvement, testing and innovation with paid and organic search.
- Optimise websites through technical SEO, content research, SEO copywriting, and identify areas for content optimisation
- Create off -page SEO strategies and drive natural backlinks to business websites
- Work closely with product campaign managers to manage global SEM campaigns and activation, with the flexibility of supporting global teams outside standard working hours when required
- Produce regular search reports and insights for stakeholders
- Manage external vendors
- Train teams internally on SEM and SEO best practices
- Use tools such as Google Search Console, Deepcrawl, SEMrush, Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords, SA360, and Tableau to research and measure success
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Keyword research
- PPC campaign management in Google Adwords
- Understanding of SEO principles (technical and content) and Google best practices
- SEO copywriting skills
- Ability to speak another language other than English is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience working in Search
- Excellent SEO copywriting skills
- Experience in activating PPC campaigns on Google and Bing
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.