Consultant – Management Consulting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a transformation professional with focus on the financial services industry? Do you want to work side by side with UBS management to solve strategic challenges? Do you enjoy collaborating with multinational and cross-functional teams? We’re looking for someone with these attributes to:
• Work on projects or workstreams within programs, solving some of the most exciting problems for our internal clients
• Help lead in workshops, meetings, stakeholder engagement, business analysis, data analysis and solution design as part of both client projects and internally-focused initiatives
• Engage in ongoing tracking and review of project health and performance, reporting progress and recommending changes
• Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
• Actively contribute to the development of Group Internal Consulting
Group Internal Consulting (GIC) is UBS's internal consultant unit. We are a dynamic, driven and diverse team with over 750 people present in 5 regions across the globe. As part of the firm’s Group Transformation Office (GTO), we work in close partnership with all divisions and functions to drive transformation and change across UBS, supporting the firm in achieving its strategic goals. Our focus is on delivering high quality services, with fast onboarding, leveraging institutional knowledge. We offer our consultants a diverse portfolio of projects, providing them with the chance to work across the firm. Our consultants are empowered to drive their career development, supported by a tailored training curriculum, a commitment to the new ways of working, a sustainable work life balance and exciting internal mobility options.
• University degree or equivalent education
• Ideally 1-3 years of work experience
• Prior experience in a management consulting firm preferred
• Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with internal clients throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
• Delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• Solid understanding of the financial services industry
• Sound communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English, other languages a plusS
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.