Credit Risk Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in managing large data sets and producing quality risk reports which support risk decision making? Do you like to work in a flexible, dynamic and market driven environment?
We’re looking for someone like that for our credit risk function to:
• Contribute towards daily collateral and exposure risks monitoring by ensuring risk events are properly and timely managed and reported for decision making by the Credit Officers. Ensure compliance with credit conditions, prepare periodic management reporting, spot areas for efficiency improvements where possible
• Ensure processing tasks such as inputting of limits upon credit approvals are executed diligently.
You’ll be working in the Lombard Flow Credit Risk Control team based in Kraków, Poland, which play a vital role in independently processing and monitoring credit risks for the Lombard Flow Credit officers in various locations such as Zurich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan or Japan in Global Wealth Management.
To fulfil this challenging task, you’ll ensure proper set-up of different risk parameters as determined by the Credit Officers, report risk events and credit conditions breaches and work closely together with Credit Officers and Client Advisors in the risk remediation plans in accordance to the risk control framework.
• A graduate degree (university / university of applied science) in finance or business administration or alternatively a completed banking apprenticeship combined with relevant working experience
• A minimum of 2 years professional experience within the financial industry, preferably in a risk function
• Good at processes and controls, comfortable to work with large reports
• Strong analytical skills; additional programming skills would be advantageous
• Well organized and good communicator, who knows how to handle challenging situations
• Team player, who is able to complete tasks independently
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.