Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Our Event Coordination team in Poland is looking for a French speaking Event Coordinator to support our client in the organization of marketing and sponsoring events for EY in France.
This role offers the possibility to collaborate with EY Event Project Managers from France and using French on a daily basis. By ensuring excellent support via the usage of standardized processes and methodologies, you will contribute to the organization of corporate and internal events.If you are interested in marketing, events area and possess excellent French skills and you like to work with different marketing tools, this job is perfect for you.
Your key responsibilities
As part of the Event Coordination Team, your main responsibilities would be:
- Administrative activities before and after events
- Virtual support of EY Event Project Managers
- Being part of the core project team - planning, coordination and execution of the required logistics
- Efficient use of methodologies, EY tools and databases
- Creation of online registration sites, EY Event Apps and usage of virtual event platforms
- Be aware of quality/visibility and consistency of the EY Brand in events/fairs/sponsorships
- Technical support
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent French and very good English
- Experience working in a team environment handling corporate events (business meetings/events)
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Able to work independently, with attention to detail, a proactive approach to making the project succeed with absolute integrity.
- Experienced user in MS Office
- Fast learner, organized and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies for marketing
What we look for
The role requires someone who can manage a number of various activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills. Experience and understanding in the fields of event management and marketing combined with a high technical/digital affinity are also essential.
More than anything, we are interested in people with the right attitude for the job! You will need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. You are confident with your French language and should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more