Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Senior Product Manager is responsible for identifying, handling and executing product strategies for their function. The Senior PM will interact with individuals up to the Partner rank socializing, identifying and recommending products. This role is a primary contact and lead for all product aspects including strategy, user experience design, development, and deployment. The role will continuously evaluate and validate product vision to anticipate and address changing business and user needs. The role has profit and loss responsibilities for a product(s) ensuring it meets user, market, and business demand. This role is responsible for helping to find opportunities for products to align to the firm’s broader organizational mission and strategy and that it is competitively positioned driving revenue and EY’s technological footprint in the market.
Your key responsibilities
- This position is a leadership position responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a sophisticated product or a set of products within a product family
- Manages a mid-size team of product professionals
- This leadership position is responsible for thought leadership ensuring the product supports the organization’s overall strategy and goals
- Outstanding leadership with the ability to communicate the vision and goals of the product, product family, and offerings
- Drive strategy development, establish priorities and manage the roadmap using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise
- Defines what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution
- Runs beta and pilot programs during the qualify phase with almost final products and samples. In Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations
- Is a market professional. Market expertise includes understanding the reasons customers purchase products. This includes a deep understanding of the competition, and how customers think of and buy your product. Product Managers need market research and competitive analysis skills to complete these tasks
- Acts as the product’s leader within the company
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures
- Responsible for the development and positioning of 2-3 mid-size products or 1 large enterprise product that is global with responsibility for sophisticated customization. These products will supply to solutions being sold through service lines and will support multi-million-dollar revenue streams for the firm. Develops positioning for the product
- Recommends or requires an awareness of competitive pricing to understand how pricing impacts product profit margin compared to competition
- Execute the product plan, collaborating with product owner, engineering and other teams
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to partners
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and resolve vital enhancements
- Anticipate changes in market dynamics/models, adapts products, and creates product retirement and transitioning strategies
- Identify new products and features to create growth opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage the product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch, and organizational readiness activities
- Collect market data and feature requests to define and prioritize the product backlog and manage the roadmap
- Partner with internal customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums (analysis, meetings, focus groups, etc.) and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience, business analysts and engineers with a focus on defining product functionality and designing solutions that bring differentiating value to our current and prospective clients
- Supervise market changes and trends to assess competitive positioning and opportunities for strategic product enhancements
- Provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to the senior partners and clients
To qualify for the role you have
- BS/BA required
- Approximately 10+ years management experience
- Approximately 5+ in a product management
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Identify new growth strategies for product(s)
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and communicating solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
- Disciplined in data driven analysis and decision making to identify issues, trends, and product enhancements
- Will be expected to make decisions and recommend approach based on the results from quality reviews
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experienced Product Manager in software solutions environment
- Exceptional budgeting and partner leadership skills required
- Excellent communications skills - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at explaining technical information in a manner which is understood by non-technical clients
- Extensive knowledge of the software development cycle and project management methodologies
- Exceptional relationship management abilities to work effectively with clients, project teams and vendor across multiple geographies.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Exceptional critical thinking, ability to consider impact opportunities of a constantly evolving technology market onto Business Unit, paired with ability to propose practical implementation approaches
- Exceptional decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people from various parts of the Business and IT
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
- Work experience in a professional services industry
- Product Management, Azure DevOps, SAFe or equivalent certifications
What we look for
- Strong leadership skills prioritizing overall deadlines and providing supervision of all members of distributed team
- Sets and supervises goals and assess overall performance of team members and actively participates in the formal Review Committees for the team
- Provides formal and informal coaching on-the-job to manage team members to their full potential
- Delivers results through others, demonstrating the ability to lead through influence
- Responsible for assigning work and reviewing performance, requiring leadership of virtual teams
- Strong influencing skills are required to work with other departments or leaders and encourage effective feedback for all team members with partners beyond the team
- Coaches, mentors, develops less experienced product managers, analysts
- Responsible for supporting Diversity and Inclusiveness initiatives and for creating a culture of belonging!
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Travel to include international may be required
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more