Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
As part of our EY Strategy, Risk, Compliance and Resilience (SRCR) Technology Consulting team, you’ll contribute technically to Cyber Security client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
As a Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help EY Clients to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies. You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for EY Clients, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience. You will identify deficiencies and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage in Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Risk & Compliance, Cyber Resilience (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery), Cyber Transformation and Co-Sourcing, Application & Network Security engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Ability to draw level-0 and level-1 and beyond data flow diagrams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Cyber Transformation professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of self and staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Building a quality culture at GDS.
- Help senior team members in performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff/junior level team members.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on experience of more than 3 years with some of the key components of cybersecurity including (but not limited to):
- Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Transformation, Cyber Dashboarding
- Regulations/standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA/FEDRAMP, COBIT, OWASP Top 10, NIST 800-53
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Application security
- Network security
- Vendor Risk Management
- Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/ vectors
- Perform threat modelling for applications and prepare reports for clients to highlight risks.
- Knowledge of integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle (PLC)
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools
- Deep understanding of common application security vulnerabilities
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection, firewall rule-based review
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering and High Availability (HA) concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in application security domain
- Understanding of Cloud Security in Azure & AWS
- German Language
To qualify for the role, you must have
- German Language Proficiency (minimum B2)
- BE - B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech/ MBA with background in computer science and programming.
- More than 5 Years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Should be proficient in leading medium to large engagements.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Domain knowledge in Cybersecurity, including: governance, IT infrastructure security and risk management, cyber program assessments including cyber transformation and enterprise resilience.
- Project management skills.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer.
What we look for
- A team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more