Aon Sp. z o.o.
Is this job for me?
As a Trainee in Treasury Team you will achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
What you will need to get this job:
- Availability to work 30 hours per week for a 12 month period
- Good English – you need to be at least B2 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- Attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- In the process of completing a master's degree in finance, business, accounting, economics (or a related subject) with 3-4 years of classroom experience
- No previous experience is required because we will train you how to perform your responsibilities to a high standard
In your first three months:
- You'll learn about the role and the responsibilities of Treasury Team
- You'll get to know our team of finance experts
- You'll become familiar with some tools and techniques that we use on a daily basis
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- Participate in daily activities of Treasury team such as:
- checking current cash position at various bank systems and secure required cash for transactions
- Reviewing received client invoice/documentation & performed necessary controls
- Initiating payment transactions on the Dashboard
- Providing proper checks and approvals on the Dashboard and within banking system
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues