Efficiency and automation specialist in Information Security Office
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident? Do you have a knack for introducing improvements through automation and simplification?
We’re looking for an Efficiency and Automation specialist to:
• regularly evaluate and improve existing processes
• develop and maintain workflows in Alteryx Designer to automate access governance and reporting solutions
• develop metrics to evaluate and mitigate risk
• work on projects to drive efficiency in access management
• provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, support the business in making sound decisions
• manage access to a set of business applications used in the Investment Bank
• lead the Business Roles governance activities in the IB, which simplify access request, approval and review via consolidating access rights into business roles
• establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with senior business managers from around the world regarding information security requirements
You’ll be working in the Divisional Information Security Office team in Fabryczna Office. We provide comprehensive Access Management, Operational Risk and Information Security services. This benefits our Investment Bank division. As a part of the team you’ll play an important role being point of contact, mentor and consultant for wide range of matters relevant for the business.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experience with building Alteryx workflows and Tableau reporting
• good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
• ability to organize own workload and prioritize multiple deliverables
• ideally 2-3 years of experience working in an IT risk / operational risk role
• clear communication
• analytical thinking, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks, self-starter
• fluency in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.