Software Engineer: Lifecycle
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you confident at iteratively refining requirements and removing ambiguity?
Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We're looking for a Software Engineer: Lifecycle to:
· take ownership of software applications and services, managing and/or supporting all their lifecycles
· operate as a Single Point of Contact for managed software
· initiate, manage and sign-off software delivery
· ensure that applications and services are and remain complaint to requirements and standards in Client Tax area
· manage and execute security, risk and audit-related activities for the managed software
· interact with other Software Lifecycle Engineers, project teams, business and all involved surrounding stakeholders to ensure high quality of the UBS IT ecosystem
You’ll be working in our Poland based team focusing across our Receiving Services Post trade crew product interests. As a Software engineer - lifecycle, you’ll play an important role for our IT software- hardware-assets, software components and related configuration items, constituting our products. You are responsible for ensuring assets meet UBS requirements and fulfill risk- and security policies, and guiding software deliveries smoothly into production.
In this role you will be working together with our product teams along with information technology experts.
· bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
· a self-starter mentality, ready to take responsibility
· hands-on experience in ITIL/IT Service Management in the banking sector, possibly in a regulated area
· proactive and resilient personality, acting as an IT expert and all-rounder
· willing to perform and control processes accurately
· ability to build up know-how in architecture, concepts, up-to-date technologies and implementation
· excellent communication skills, fluency in English. Knowledge of German or Italian would be an additional asset.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.