Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center networt by EY.
EY’s global Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) enable companies to survive and grow in an environment where both financial and non-financial performance is critical. Our multidisciplinary teams help companies understand the risks and opportunities arising from climate change and sustainability and our solutions are spread across this spectrum. Our solutions include Climate Change & Decarbonisation, Sustainability Advisory, Non-Financial Reporting, Non-Financial Assurance, EHS and Managed Services.
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) professionals provide assurance and advisory services including ESG/Sustainability Advisory, Sustainability/non-financial reporting, EHS, Climate Change and impact assessment studies. Our CCaSS team is growing exponentially, and as a senior you’ll play a key role in that growth. We expect you to be competent to deliver projects single-handedly and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work as per EY Global Standards. The role requires technical knowledge of sustainability reporting standards along with well-developed communication skills.
While you will be based out of our Poland office, occasional travel will be required as you will be meeting with key clients, some of those being the most respected in their fields.
Your key responsibilities
You will execute the following key CCaSS solutions using global service delivery framework:
- ESG/ sustainability reporting
- Sustainability assurance
- Sustainability strategy
- ESG impact assessments
You will be expected to deliver high-quality project output through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify client needs throughout the course of delivering ESG/ sustainability solutions.
- Developing tailored solutions with technical expertise to ensure we can effectively support the clients in their ESG objectives.
- Communicating effectively with the CCaSS team members and clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- MA/BA or Engineering degree in sustainability, environmental science, engineering, or related discipline.
- 0 to 3 years of sustainability experience or educational background in reporting according to one of the following standards: GRI, UN Global Compact, CSRD (cf. NFR), NF assurance
- Experience and/or knowledge in the application or execution of EU Taxonomy, SASB, TCFD, SFDR will be considered as an asset
- Certifications in climate change, environment, and sustainability related areas from GRI, SASB, GARP, CDP etc. will be considered as a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills that allow you to work with wide range of sustainability data (or any other data management tools/ technologies) and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Good English language skills.
- Good German or French, language skills will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more