Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
You will help our internal customers navigate the complex world of modern data analytics. We’ll look to you to help our internal customers with a unique business perspective on how Big Data analytics can transform and improve their entire organization – starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll spend most of your time working with a wide variety of clients to deliver the latest big data technologies and practices to design, build and maintain scalable and robust solutions that unify, enrich and analyse data from multiple sources.
Skills and attributes for success
- Designing, Architecting, and Developing solutions leveraging big data technology (Open Source, AWS, or Microsoft) to ingest, process and analyze large, disparate data sets to exceed business requirements
- Unifying, enriching, and analyzing customer data to derive insights and opportunities
- Leveraging in-house data platforms as needed and recommending and building new data platforms and data applications based on solutions patterns as required to exceed business requirements
- Clearly communicating findings, recommendations, and opportunities to improve data systems and solutions
- Demonstrating deep understanding of big data technology, concepts, tools, features, functions and benefits of different approaches
- Seeking out information to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
- Clarifying problems by driving to understand the true issue
- Looking for opportunities for improving methods and outcomes
- Applying data driven approach (KPIs) in tying technology solutions to specific business outcomes
- Collaborating, influencing and building consensus through constructive relationships and effective listening
- Solving problems by incorporating data into decision making
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately five years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately two years of related work experience
- At least five years hands-on experience with data integration development and big data technologies in either the Adobe or Microsoft technology stack.
- Data Pipeline/ETL development expertise using Azure Data Factory or SSIS
- Experience with the Azure cloud stack including but not limited to: Azure Functions, Azure SQL Server, Azure Blob Storage and Azure Cosmos DB
- Knowledge/Experience in building Power BI reports
- Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, Streaming, Atlas, Sqoop, HIVE
- Cassandra, Mongo, Redshift, Kafka, Spark
- Proficiency coding in Python, Java and C#
- Experience with Streaming Platforms (kafka, spark, streamsets etc) and Complex Event Processing
- Experienced organizing, aggregating, querying, and analyzing large data sets
- Communication is essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
- Outstanding team player.
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
- A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
- Nice to have: Adobe platform experience
- Nice to have: Adobe Experience Platform
- SaFE Agile methodology
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more