Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and a powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The purpose of this role is the responsibility for ensuring adherence to the Policies, Processes and Tooling that are in place to manage, assess and provide clear audit trail in regards the transition of change through its lifecycle within IT & Change, whilst always safeguarding the production environment.
The selected candidate will:
- Be responsible for the development, deployment of a standard, robust, “best practice” set of effective Service Design and Transition processes across a wide portfolio of systems and services.
- Responsible for implementation, effective and efficient execution and usage of EY’s Service Management processes and framework to deliver to the agreed Service Levels and contractual commitments.
- Support the smooth, ongoing operation and support of a portfolio of complex solutions and their successful deployment to user communities.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior business partners to gain an in-depth understanding of key business processes, products and services, and influences others to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
Your key responsibilities
- Development and deployment of standard Service Design and Transition Management processes that ensure service reliability and consistency.
- Ensure that Releases and Changes are adequately assessed, prioritized, coordinated, authorized and implemented in line with processes and using standard toolsets.
- Champion of Service Design and Transition Management, actively improving and optimizing processes.
- Deployment of Service Asset and Configuration Management and assurance it is maintained according to the defined standards.
- Maintenance of the integrity of all systems and services through adherence to processes and effective, identification, management & communication of Risk.
- Support and manage change to Service, Configuration Items, Suppliers and associated documentation.
- Understand, communicate, and apply the principles and approach of industry standard frameworks and good practice, e.g. ITIL v3/4, DevOps and Agile.
- Develops long-term, trusted relationships with senior partners to gain an in-depth understanding of products, services and key business processes and utilized deep business knowledge to oversees activities of multiple teams to provide project engineering work in alignment with business requirements
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Service Management background - particularly relating to Service Design, Service Operation and Transition, but with in-depth knowledge and experience of Change, Release, Incident and Problem Management. Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent service to their customers.
- Good understanding of delivery methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Be a positive influencer with ability to negotiate across both technical and non-technical department
- Strong analysis capability and ability to implement process definition, introduction and improvement. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to discuss technical information to non-technical staff
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of key business processes, products and services, within agreed areas of expertise and is able to provide feedback and advice to key partners, such as Product Owners, business sponsors and Service Delivery Managers on complex queries
To qualify for the role, you must have
- More than 10 years of significant work experience leading Service Transition Management in large and complex environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A fundamental knowledge of ITIL processes and how they are applied within an IT Service management department.
- Understanding of change and risk management within a complex operational environment
- Exceptional experience in customer facing roles
- Extensive experience with modern technology understanding including cloud service, virtual networks/systems
- Considerable experience working virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders
- The ability to create consensus and understanding within virtual teams.
- Ability to work under their own initiative, in support of a strategic end goal.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working with ServiceNow or similar tool.
- Experience working Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Experience working in Dev Ops organizations preferred.
- Experience in a professional services industry preferred.
- Experience working in TFS and TFS Release Management is preferred.
- Project management certification is helpful (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2).
- Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more