Aon sp. z o. o
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Provide SQL Server database support and maintenance
- Troubleshoot database related issues, support incidents and changes
- Deliver new database services
- Perform database migrations to new systems and new software releases
- Work with multiple database servers and complex database environments
- Provide on-call database support as a member of a Global Team
- Perform RCA for incidents & provide remediation plan to functional teams
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- At least 3 years of experience in administering SQL Server databases on Windows
- Understanding of database design, installation and configuration, database monitoring tools and disaster recovery solutions
- SQL Server 2012-2019
- Database performance management and tuning
- Always On, Database mirroring, Replication
- Backup and recovery
- Database operations, indexing, configuration, patching
- SQL Server tools (Profiler, SSMS, Configuration Manager, PerfMon, DMVs, system stored procedures)
- Excellent problem solving and resolution skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to correlate issues
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a Global Team
Nice to have:
- Azure/SQL Server Certificates
- ITIL Certificates
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Active Directory (security delegation, SPNs)
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.