Data and Document Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– UBS Investment Bank ePlatforms provisioning: Manage the front-to-back client enablement, maintenance and disablement process across UBS proprietary systems. Such platforms allow clients to electronically access UBS offering for trading, pre-trade (i.e. Research) and post-trade (i.e. Trade notification and Straight-Through-Processing) services.
– Third party platforms: In parallel to the UBS proprietary systems, also manage the enablement, maintenance and disablement process for 3rd party trading and Straight-Through-Processing platforms, in order to give our clients the possibility to leverage UBS offering across the main venues available in the Market.
You’ll be working as the Data and Document Specialist in Client Connectivity team, based in Krakow. We also provide coverage out of our regional centers in EMEA (Zurich and London), North America (New York) and Asia (Singapore and Tokyo).
The team works in close partnership with the global Distribution team, eTrading, IT Client Support and external platforms to provide a premium front-to-back service for our Investment Bank client base, across all the products.
– a university degree
– ability to work in a team and to manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks, strong soft skills
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests
– work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
– experience in Finance industry is preferred
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs / solutions
– working knowledge of MS Office
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.