Tech Business Analyst (AO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a technical background in software engineering and like solving complex technical problems and would like to expand your know-how into business analysis?
Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst to:
• Embrace a T shaped role where you will apply your technical know-how to solve IT problems as a fully integrated member of an agile pod.
• This is not strictly a BA nor a purely technical role, it is a Hybrid role suited to someone looking for a new challenge and willing to learn.
• Engage with colleagues at all levels to agree on business requirements
• Translate business requirements into technical documentation
• Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• Conducting information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
• Triage and document incoming issues, requests, and new requirements from application teams using our services
• Define and document cross-functional processes, e.g., which team is responsible for each support action.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Unstructured Data Protection team in Wroclaw.
As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in the development of the system for regulatory and managerial reporting, providing business units the expertise of high-level working shoulder to shoulder with the business users, QAs and developers. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• 1-3 years experience working within Software Engineering, DevOps or Ops
• Demonstrated ability to self-organize and take responsibility of their work with little or no supervision
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of engineering work specific and have IT technical background
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs#LI-
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.