As a Trainee you will join the GBS Academy, which is designed as a fast-tracked career pathway for multilingual graduates in an international and diverse environment to support Philips business functions in day-to-day operations. It offers structured professional development with on-the-job and soft-skills training, mentoring, coaching and networking opportunities in the graduate community.
What is Order Fulfillment?
The team coordinates the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping, Project Management, Sales and others.
Within the Order Fulfillment Team, you will be responsible for
- Booking, managing and processing sales orders
- Monitoring deliveries
- Providing necessary information about the order to the customer
- Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order and stock management
- Supporting all daily activities of team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Good knowledge (ideally B2 level) of English
- Experience in SAP will be an asset
- From 0-1 year of work experience (Graduates & Early Professional)
- Availability to work 40h/week
- Interest in developing your professional career within order fulfillment
- High energy, adaptability, continuous learning, initiating action, innovative, high work standards
In return, we offer you
A unique and challenging experience during 12 months at Philips. Upon completion of the program, you have the opportunity to land at a permanent position and to work for an employer, whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
- Contract of employment
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice/week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.