Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Talent Senior Attraction Specialist is an important part of Talent function at EY Global Delivery Services Poland. We influence our internal customers in recruitment, talent consulting, HR-related operations delivery and learning solutions. Becoming a part of Talent Team, you will have a chance to leave your mark on the recruitment strategy of EY GDS Poland and bring best talent on board, building with us a better working world of EY.
Your key responsibilities
You will play a Talent Attraction Specialist role within the internal Recruitment Team, managing candidates through all recruitment processes for a variety of roles anchored in our GDS center. You will become a part of a high performing team, being expected to share knowledge, exchange good practices and work together on creating added value for our internal clients. You will have a responsibility for the recruitment process lifecycle, from briefing with the hiring managers and proposing recruitment solutions, up to leading the candidate in the process. The role offers a variety of development paths, including employer branding-related activities, process improvements, cooperation with external vendors and taking part in global projects – it depends only on you which path you will choose.
Skills and attributes for success
- You are an experienced recruiter with 2+ years of independent experience in both non-IT and IT recruitment
- You speak English fluently and feel confident in cooperation with global stakeholders and candidates from abroad
- You master in attracting candidates- you know how to build strong pipeline of candidates and you are flexible to deliver tailor-made solutions and you value the advantage of working in a multicultural environment
- You have a strong background in sourcing, know various sourcing tools and techniques; you have already been engaged in creating and implementing sourcing strategies
- You are a team-player, eager to help others and share knowledge whenever possible
- We highly desire in-house experience in a global SSC/BPO environment
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable. An ideal candidate would already have a hands-on experience in serving global clients from various cultures.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more