Corporate Finance Lawyer
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced transactional lawyer with a strong interest in corporate finance transactions? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, similar to the transactions team in a corporate law firm?
We're looking for someone to:
• advise on all legal matters regarding credit financing, including drafting and negotiating of bilateral and syndicated credit agreements and related documents
• actively contribute in business projects to structure new banking products with both internal and external partners
• give clear, precise legal advice to our business partners and other risk functions
You’ll be working in the Corporate Finance Legal team which, as part of a deal team, provides legal support (often together with outside counsel) in structuring, documenting and negotiating complex national and international corporate and leveraged financing transactions. We provide our business partners in the Banking Products and Corporate & Institutional Clients units with high-quality, coherent advise and tailor-made solutions.
• a master degree in law and bar admission
• proven practical experience in a similar position, preferably in the transactions business, either in a corporate law firm or in-house
• an interest in complex legal issues and business transactions
• a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to cooperate with and manage internal business partners and functions as well as external legal counsels
• able to work independently and under pressure and towards challenging deadlines
• solution oriented and able to think 'out of the box' when supporting the development of new products
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.