Who we are looking for?
You! You will be the brains behind our work. Are you interested in broadening your knowledge about fund industry? Are you a detail-oriented person? Are you a true team player? If your answer is yes, then – yes! – we are looking for you! Join us and we will equip you with the knowledge and training that you need to play a valuable role in your team and establish a long term career with us here at State Street.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
Depositary Services – responsible for overseeing the whole fund’s activity during the fund lifecycle according to the European and local regulations. Our goal is to protect the investors and ensure the fund acts in line with the UCITS V or AIFM directives as well as country regulations. We cooperate with all the parties involved in fund services delivery, such as Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Custody etc.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Being a team player
- Attention to details
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Economics/Finance or other Business-related studies - preferred but not obligatory
- Communicative level of English - both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Additional language would be an asset (German, Italian)
- Competitive Remuneration Package: base salary and annual performance-based review.
- Regular employment contract.
- Generous leave entitlements including: a maximum of 26 days as an annual level, Birthday Holiday, Anniversary Days Off (3rd and 5th year of work service), up to 4 volunteering days.
- Comprehensive benefits offering – Gold Medical package, Contributory Pension scheme, Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, foreign language classes fully paid by employer, Social Fund (sports card), eye care assistance – glasses refund.
- Comprehensive training and career development programs focused on both technical and soft skills.
- Global BeWell Programme focused on employees financial, emotional and physical health.
- Work life balance: State Street encourages employees to maintain a work life balance that enables them to achieve an equilibrium between work, family and personal obligations that is supported by our flexible working policy, which includes Balanced Work Scheme and Time Off in Lieu.
- Supporting local communities (volunteering) and opportunities for employees to contribute to charities.
- We are leaders in the marketplace in respect of inclusion and diversity because we believe that diverse teams perform better and inclusive organisations are better places for people to work.
- Modern facilities and offices with excellent transport links.
- Coffee dock stations, shower & changing facilities, locker rooms and car/bike parking spaces available for all employees.
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street