Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information, which means that data is even more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and therefore everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond when things go wrong. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology service solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
The Credential Protection Security Analyst within the Identity & Access Management domain will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and security of an Active Directory forest supporting multiple enterprise forests. The Analyst will be responsible for protecting the highly privileged accounts and their associated credentials. The analyst will also work with team members to enhance security monitoring tools with contextual information. The analyst is required to review vulnerability scans and provide an assessment of the vulnerabilities as they relate to the environment. The analyst will review various sources for security information and threats and identify the potential impact to the environment. Risk assessment techniques are a plus.
Your key responsibilities
- Administer and maintain a highly secured Active Directory forest infrastructure
- Resolve common Windows and Active Directory issues
- Ability to locate and assimilate new information to provide context for security events
- Identifies and resolves complex issues on the engagement/ project, demonstrating a broad technical skillset.
- Daily health check of security platforms and publishing health check report
- Execute Maintenance Procedures to keep the security systems patched and up to date
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Ability to recognize and research attacks and attack patterns
- Ability to prioritize events so that the most impactful are addressed first
- Communicates critical areas of risk to the team and manager on a timely basis, consulting where appropriate to help resolve issues.
- Can quickly understand fast- moving situations, rapidly understands the context of different situations and responds to new challenges and demands effectively.
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, databases, or other data management tools.
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in Office applications
- Knowledge on network and/or workstation
- TCP/IP network Knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Familiarity with information security concepts
- Passion for finding and solving problems
- Exceptional social, communication, and technical and general writing skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Java script, C, C++, C#, ASP, .NET, Visual Basic and is a plus (perl, python as well)
- Open to work flexible schedule as needed to provide 24x7 support coverage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v2 or v3 Foundations training) (preferred)
- Knowledge on scripting languages especially PowerShell would be given special consideration.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more