Tech Internship Program: Technical Writer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to support large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing stakeholder expectations promoting transparency?
We're looking for Technical Writer - Intern to:
• Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.)
• Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
• Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by the users
• Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve its usability
• Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation
• Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
You'll be working in the Program Management team build by experts based in Poland / United States / United Kingdom / Switzerland. We focus on projects in Automation space and our vision is to deliver best in class solutions for our internal customers.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Passion in communications and interest in gaining technical writing experience.
• Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
• Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
• Experience in owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.