Start your career in finance this summer!
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Would you like to gain new experience and start your career in finance?
Are you currently looking for an internship that will allow you to grow into a full-time job?
In BNP Paribas Securities Services you may start an internship this summer!
Who are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
- Providing comprehensive support for investment fund management processes around the world
- Working close to international financial markets dealing with various financial instruments
- Handling financial transactions
- Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquiries
- Actively cooperating with teams from around the world
- Supporting the team in everyday activities
- Interest in capital markets
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Ability to work at least 30 h/week
- Availability for a longer cooperation
- Being a detail-orientated and proactive individual
- A fully paid internship followed by a possibility of full-time employment
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Ability to develop in one of our operational teams
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Sport card
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszynskiego
- Flexible working hours
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa