At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
PepsiCo Global Business Services (GBS) works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. Our capabilities enable operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo’s growth and drive competitive advantage.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and implementing ongoing network changes to SAP. You'll also be expected to manage programs to support IT so that improvements are delivered flawlessly. A further key responsibility is supporting the Supply Chain team in enabling SAP and functional expertise with ongoing program management. You will have the chance to work with Business Unit functional owners to ensure that SAP is updated in line with business needs.
- Supporting knowledge management connected to our supply chain
- Setting up a supply chain project plan to support transformation network changes
- Being the first point of contact for SAP related system topics and transactions
- Conducting technical setup
- Recommending process mapping for supply chain based on business requirements
- Monitoring project execution in collaboration with the central IT team
- Providing technical support for customers as required
- Conducting regular maintenance for SAP issues
- Working closely with the centralized IT team for issue resolution
- Providing training and consulting system related issues
- Fluency in English and a good level of German is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to interact with data and systems working within operational and support environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of MRP/EDI interfaces would a plus
- Analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- High attention to detail, ability to work in flexible and dynamic environments
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative