Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. As part of our Digital & Emerging Technologies team, you will help clients develop their next generation digital transformation strategies, solutioning, product development and cloud migration.
You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects designing and building mobile solutions for iOS platform.
Your key responsibilities
- Delivering mobile solutions for our Clients
- Helping in solutioning and offering
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Guiding the team to keep up with industry practices to deliver modern, highly available, clean-code applications
Skills and attributes for success
- Solid knowledge of mobile user interface development.
- Proven knowledge of iOS development
- A background of working with teams and development best practices
- Good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to effectively cooperate with all project roles and levels
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 4+ years of mobile application development experience
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode, and Objective-C and Git
- Working knowledge of RESTful services
- In depth knowledge of iOS landscape including networking, data, and UI frameworks, as well as the application lifecycle
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Cross-platform development experience with Flutter/React Native/Xamarin would be an advantage
- Good German (written and spoken) would be a big plus
What we look for
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to take our projects to the new track! If you are tired of supporting outdated solutions, have a strong urge to be best in class and are capable of delivering robust and scalable solutions – join us!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more