Job Reference #
Are you an experienced business analyst looking for your next big challenge? Are you a problem solver with strong stakeholder management experience who is familiar with Agile and motivated to make a difference?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• work on the implementation of a range of new change projects, typically as part of a larger IB-wide strategic or regulatory change programs. Current programs include LIBOR replacement, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book and the implementation of a new ETD stack front to back
• work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to analyse the impact of regulatory requirements and on front to back business flows
• develop requirement specifications and/or user stories for the changes
• partner with IT on the implementation of the changes, resolving issues as required
• partner with IT and business stakeholders to ensure the changes are adequately tested
• prepare and deliver training as required
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the IB Change team in the heart of Krakow City in Poland (Fabryczna Office Park), which will be part of a broader international team. IB Cross Stream Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group Functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank. The team is currently made up of approximately 80 dedicated staff, consisting of project managers, business and data analysts and client engagement specialists.
We are a diverse team and are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. We support hybrid working model.
• experience of business analysis in an Investment Bank (or consulting within an Investment Bank)
• ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as independently
• good analytical and problem-solving skills
• strong organisational skills, with good attention to detail
• strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• a ‘can do’ approach
• ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
• have experience working on regulatory projects and/or knowledge of the regulatory landscape
• have a knowledge of the front to back flows from quoting to trade capture to settlement and regulatory reporting and everything in between
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
• proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.