Performance & Reward Business Manager
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward? Do you thrive on working with multiple challenges and have the ability to rise above complexity? Are you a strong organizer and excellent problem solver?
We’re looking for a Business Manager to join the HR Performance & Reward (P&R) team to:
• take the lead across our Finance and Risk portfolio
• lead on Finance managing and optimizing financials, ensuring people and cost plans are in place so that functional targets are achieved
• managing the function’s risks, coordinating the closure of actions, and proactively driving improvement such as risk reviews etc.
• provide business management support for the Poland P&R team
• support / drive ad hoc requests and initiatives (people, engagement, priorities etc.)
• support on vendor management and sourcing initiatives, where required
• keep colleagues informed and up to date on P&R activities
• partner with experts across the organization
You’ll be working in the Performance & Reward (P&R) team based in Krakow, Poland. P&R shapes and drives performance management and reward strategies to ensure sustainable performance, delivery of the right reward and support of our culture and behaviors. And we deliver client focused insights to support data driven people decisions.
• very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• ideally HR know-how, you know the processes and how to get things done
• ideally experience in a role like this providing management support (especially financials)
• ability to work across teams and being client focused
• master of PowerPoint and Excel, able to write simply and tell a story
• strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines
• problem solver with a strategic & innovative outlook
• solutions oriented, not afraid to make decisions using sound judgement
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.