Purpose Of Role:
- Depositary Support Manager will engage in various projects (lead and/or participate), special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the business.
- Act as a process SME and provide technical support to Depositary teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Deliver and coordinate service related but not limited to Operating Memorandum & Due Diligence Questionnaire is signed off with timely and accurate manner
- Take a lead in designing centralized model of Operating Memorandum & Due Diligence Questionnaire across EMEA locations. Where necessary propose compromise way of processing.
- Assists Managers in the organization of the Teams and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Identify issues and potential risks in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action. Ensure the issues log is updated and proper remedial action are planned.
- Lead projects for both Depositary Luxemburg areas (PERE & NON-PERE)
- Responsible for operational part of Service Review calls.
- Support Manager to ensure that accurate KPI are created and disseminated to the donor site.
- Provide BAU support to Depositary teams when necessary
- Take responsibility for analysis and streamlining depositary controls, work with other SMEs to create a unified process flow. Standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Ensure reviewed procedure exists for any process.
- Work with teams & managers to prepare Depositary Teams for internal & external audit
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process (Governance IO and others). Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business. Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to “open surgery” sessions for technical issue resolution.
- Provide support in implementing process extensions & business transitions to Poland. Assist to determine what competency and capacity is required. Ensure proper governance and controls are in place.
- Perform post-transition analysis to identify process gaps.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Provides timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keeps Manager informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests.
- Keeps Depositary Manager(s) updated with regard to project progress highlighting key milestones & showstoppers. Provide conclusions from meetings (written and verbal), next steps assigned to proper recipients which enable further progress of the project.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Clients, stakeholders and colleagues. Demonstrate collaboration with other teams and departments.
- Demonstrates flexibility by supporting different Depositary teams as well as contributing to a range of projects.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior.
- Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work.
- Adheres to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
UCITS & AIFMD Directives
Performance Management Tool
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required
- Excellent English both verbal & written.
- Xceptor experience would be an advantage
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Takes ownership, initiative and ensures execution
- Communicates Effectively with emphasis on negotiations and presentation skills
- Demonstrate Insight & critical thinking
Level Of Education:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
Previous Level Of Experience:
- 4+ years experience in fund administration/ project management/ IT