Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Would you like to develop your skills in an interesting environment and work together with senior stakeholders responsible for Headcount and Financial Planning? We are looking for someone who will help us:
• Support clients throughout the lifecycle of workforce-related requests, from start to finish, including providing support to users during month-on-month processes
• Prepare ad-hoc reports/analysis to identify opportunities related to workforce and financial forecasting, and support the annual workforce planning processes
• Actively challenge the processes by providing new ideas for changes and future enhancements
• Support the administration of the Workforce & Financial Planning tool, user training, and monthly client calls
• Support the on-boarding of future client to the Workforce & Financial Planning tool
The Workforce Management team (WFM) is part of the Operating Management Sector within CDIO COO. The team is responsible for delivering and supporting workforce and finance-related services, including hiring management processes, headcount and finance modelling, and reporting in a standard way across multiple functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or similarly related field
- 2 years of experience within the financial services industry or reporting expertise
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A strong analytical thinker and good communicator
- Capable of working in a global team as well as resolving problems independently
- Able to understand and convert user input into business requirements
- Knowledge of accounting processes would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.