Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate and improve processes?
We are looking for someone like this to help us:
• collaborate with business subject matter experts (SME’s) to map & assess business processes. Identify opportunities to eliminate waste and find process automation solutions in order to increase efficiency, reduce costs/operational risks and enhance customer satisfaction
• manage all process mappings of an assigned stream/business segment
• design new processes ensuring compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• identify opportunities to improve business processes and implement solutions in close collaboration with stakeholders
• guide business to improve Data Management in GWM by establishing standardized data collection, reporting and monitoring
• build good customer relationship and establish strong problem solving culture
• support and initiate cultural change towards a continuous improvement mindset
You’ll be working in the WM division aligned to Strategic Initiatives team which is located in Zurich, Switzerland. The team is responsible for the implementation of the Strategic Projects focusing on Data Enablement topics process optimization and continuous improvement in order to support transformation & digitalization in UBS. Our COE team in F2B Digitization Organization help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies.
We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation, combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses.
•good understanding of operational processes
•strong analytical and problem solving skills
•the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
process mapping experience
•business analysis experience and/or a change management background
•experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
•experience with Lean Six Sigma
•good oral, written and presentation skills in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.