Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Supports the lead Project Manager to deliver project to schedule, budget and scope, inputting into the approach, plans and performance criteria and provides guidance on engagement processes
- Monitors project cost, handles issues and identifies and escalates risks to ensure project objectives are met
- Performs project analysis and coordination, tracking & reporting expenditure on assigned project(s).
- Supports larger/more complex projects or can assist in supporting multiple smaller/less complex projects.
- May support multiple senior people on the engagements or program of work.
Your key responsibilities
- Selects appropriate methodologies and tools to contribute to the successful delivery of projects, dealing with complex and contradicting information
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources, assessing and recommending actions where variances from the plan occur, for more complex / larger projects
- Proactively analyzes financial reports/metrics and provides assessment to project team members in areas of budget, profitability, variances, and cash flow
- Documents final contracted margin and engagement revenue with corresponding assumptions using EY standard tools & templates
- May assist in preparation of draft templates under guidance from other team members.
- Supports with the facilitation and running of meetings with client / business stakeholders, beginning to take a more active role in project engagements
- Provides documentation for project review meetings, attends project review meetings/other project meetings as needed
- Identifies and escalates risks to the success of the project, and monitors compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Develops relationships with internal and external stakeholders with increasing client / business exposure and may directly supervise / mentor more junior team members, handling problems and issues and collecting and disseminating relevant information.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of Project Management Processes/Project Controls
- May create tools/independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/earned value earnings variances, and cash projections.
- Facilitates and assists in modelling situational analysis for projects where required
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification
- 5-7 years in a corporate IT environment
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong skills in data visualization tools
- Experience using and interpreting financial data
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more