Who we are looking for
Management Information Specialist assists Management Information Manager and broader team in supporting Senior Management in headcount planning processes as well as in decision making process. The role holder will be responsible for planning, data collection/processing, analysis, keeping strong relationship with shareholders.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Monthly, quarterly, annual analysis and interpretation of budget vs actuals delta
- Close cooperation with Global Finance Team
- Work on the Demand Platform and attend the Demand processes including capacity planning processes
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen the decision-making process.
- Initial recommendations regarding planning methodology and processes.
- Process and data analysis /validation.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Timely and accurate delivery of planning/administrative tasks.
- Support in reparation of required presentations and Senior Management data inputs required for visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Risk and Issues identification
What we value
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Technology or equivalent
- Min 3 years of financial services and/or service delivery related experience
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway