Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
This is a best-in-class opportunity to work as a Portfolio Manager within the Client Technology Business Management office responsible for the management of a portfolio of global and regionally sponsored products. You will drive portfolio-level planning, forecast roll-up, analysis and reporting utilizing consistent processes, tools, and reporting.
Your key responsibilities
You will facilitate and support the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and analysis of a portfolio while serving as an aggregation point to manage finances and support product and project teams. You will lead activities to ensure sanctioned products have well defined plans and budgets and track the realization of benefits. This will involve analyzing budget components to understand variances, trends against the budget, and be responsible for analysis of costs and metrics that provide managerial insight into the strategy of the organization. In addition, you will support important initiatives to drive improvements and implement the strategy of the organization.
Skills and attributes for success
We are interested in people who are customer-focused, have expertise in financial management, and experience managing key partners!
To qualify for the role you must have
- Outstanding presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills with ability to influence
- Excellent relationship leadership skills (customer attitude) with the capability to work with all levels, covering multiple geographies and time zones
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills with logical and organized approach to problem resolution
- Financial acumen and experience with Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel is required, including the use of formulas, creation of pivot tables, vlookup and advanced financial functions
- Ability to actively lead / engage in program reviews, evaluating scope, financial and schedule performance
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing personal and team workloads to best meet objectives
- Undergraduate/University degree in fields such as finance, economics, accounting, operations management or operations research
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and ability to clearly articulate problems and proposed solutions
- Customer orientation with skills to effectively lead, support, influence, and partner across the organization.
- Advanced degree in business
- Experience in business portfolio management, capital allocation and investment decision
What we look for
This role is perfect for you if you have outstanding technical skills, excellent relationship management and critical thinking skills.
We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment with the flexibility to connect and work with others across multiple time zones
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more