With over 12 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Provide solutions and coaching to teams on technical test methodologies…
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the programs in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
- Great knowledge of .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles
- Familiarity on how to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic.
- Experience around on Coding related terms such as CI/CD, SOLID principles.
- Experience with SQL, RestApi, Selenium and knows how to navigate around these
Your main tasks are:
- Provide sustainable code methodologies to the team
- Customization and development of business requirements into .NET framework
- Liaison with multiple teams
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it
- Expansions of existing framework
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Software Development and Test Automation experience
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in .NET, or similar.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering; or equivalent
- 5+ Years professional experience in a software developer role
- Excellent knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure
- Strong analytic skills