It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Learning Services Intern with German and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for HR Learning Services Intern (with German language) in HRS Warsaw to support our Learning Team, Learning Solutions and HRBPs in Europe Countries.
We have high ambitions for our Warsaw HR Shared Services team.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can do attitude!
What will you do?
- Managing and administering Learning data for employees in DACH region
- Resolve employee’s queries using our internal ticketing tool
- Register trainings in our internal Learning Management System
- Support logistics deployment related to the trainings (digital, on-site, etc.)
- Support special events and campaigns in the country (e.g. Learning Week, training needs collection, etc.)
- Support promotion of Learning activities
- Closely collaborate with Learning Senior Specialists in Warsaw and Country
- Act as customer ambassador and take ownership of issue resolution showcasing Schneider values
If you have…
- Excellent command of spoken and written German & English language
- Interest in HR, digital tools & willingness to support and learn
- Good knowledge and command of MS Office package (Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) would be an advantage
- Customer orientation and team player attitude. Openness to work with different nationalities, teams, and departments
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit with proposing ideas and feedback
…and would like to have…
- Possibility to gain new business experience and take first steps into your professional career
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business but we also do volunteering, extra projects, integration events etc.
- Buddy and mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: