It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for AP Analyst with Spanish and located in Warszawa.
Schneider Electricis leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About your role:
As a part of our team you will gain useful financial knowledge and will have the opportunity to develop your career path in finance.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company!Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do?
- Perform Vendor statement reconciliation
- Perform Debit Balance control and GR/IR account reconciliation
- Perform other AP reports and control activities
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
What will help you to be successful?
- Higher education in Accounting/Finance
- Min. 1 year of experience in Accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP (Accounts Payable modules) would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: