It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Administration Specialist with French and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for HR Administration Specialist with French in HRS Warsaw to support our HRBPs in France in their daily activities and advice employees and managers located in France in HR related matters.
- Manage HR Administration process for the employees based in France
- Take care of uploading data and its quality in different HR systems
- Prepare different HR and data reports and analysis regarding employee administration
- Help our employees, managers and HR Business Partners in France in variety of HR related topics via phone and email
- Participate in review of HR processes in order of continuous improvement of their quality
- Support our HR Teams in various daily operations & HR projects.
- Very good French and good English skills
- Interest, knowledge, education and/or experience in HR would be your advantage
- Experience in SSC/BPO organization will be a huge asset
- Customer orientation and teamworking skills
- Proactive attitude and innovation spirit
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: