It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Analyst and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Drive requirements gathering for Artificial intelligence HR projects
- Develop functional specifications for Employee Digital Assistant and other solutions
- Support development of solution prototypes with increased efficiency and productivity in mind
- Create and implement precise implementation plans, with attention to transparent communication for all the stakeholders
- Support testing and change management activities
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in HR or Computer Science
- Proven analytical abilities and innovative mindset
- Understanding on how to apply AI/ML techniques into tangible business solutions
- Practical experience creating process and project documentation
- Prior system implementation experience in a global context is a strong plus
- Experience in HR or driving employee engagement will be an asset
- Very good English. Another language besides English is a plus
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: