It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supplier Collaboration Accounting Specialist with German and located in Warszawa.
About your role:
As a part of our Financial Shared Service team you will be responsible for processing and analysis of financial documents and reports in accordance with legal regulations and internal procedures.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do:
- Perform day-to-day Supplier Service in Accounting (telephone & e-mail),
- Manage financial queries and take end-to-end ownership for them,
- Receive queries from suppliers, respond or escalate to correct department,
- Inform suppliers of the reason for non-payment of invoices,
- Raise requests for bank account details update/change if needed.
What will help you to be successful?
- Master’s Degree (Finance/Accounting/Economy)
- Experience in Finance and Accounting(experience in SSC or BPO organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English and German language
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- ERP literacy is desirable (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focus and team-working skills
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: