IT Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• Perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards,
• provide support to various Program/Project Managers in order to achieve project success factors,
• perform financial management activities (e.g. resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting),
• preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes,
• improving consistency and efficiency of the PMO Service delivery,
• ensure project/programs compliance to UBS frameworks and methodologies.
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients.
• Proven experience in Technology, Shared Services, Financials Project Management or Quality Control,
• outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• proficiency in English,
• ability to prioritize and manage work on given task with minimum supervision,
• proficiency with MS Office (advanced Excel skills),
• knowledge of SharePoint, JIRA, Tableau or PPM tool.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.