Machine Learning Enginner
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the AI technologies as a backbone? Do you enjoy exploring capabilities of emerging technologies and do you like to use them to tackle a real business challenges?
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to:
• provide AI based technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• build machine learning models to provide business data insights or automated decisions
• analyze business requirements and design and implement proof-of-concepts / pilots and minimum viable products
• operationalize inhouse developed solutions in collaboration with various business and technical stakeholders
• stay on top of current business and industry trends
You will be working in the CTO AI & Data Science team based in Poland. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with a focus to incubate, mature and scale cognitive platforms and extend automation spectrum across the firm, working in close collaboration with partners across the firm.
• machine learning hands-on experience, NLP & deep learning is a plus
• software engineering hands-on experience in one of object-oriented languages (Python preferred)
• MLOps and understanding of models lifecycle is a plus
• experience on the Azure / AWS / GCP is a plus
• manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.