Product Specialist / Business Analyst
Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you up for a new challenge? Would you like to actively shape the Global Wealth Management Credit Decision process at UBS? We are looking for a Product Specialist / Business Analyst who can help us to:
• drive and coordinate the delivery of Credit Risk decision requirements and process changes
• embed an agile, customer-centric culture where techniques such as prototyping are used to ensure we are creating solutions that meet or exceed our credit risk decision process
• work with key stakeholders such as Credit Officers, Credit Monitoring, Risk Reporting, our IT partners and our business sponsors to create high quality credit decision tools
• determine where there are process gaps and identify solutions to address these
• support our business to embed the solutions in the Front-to-back process and ensure that we are maximizing business value
You’ll be working in the Agile Delivery Organisation in Kraków. We are a diverse team of experts working in an international and multicultural environment. We design, implement and operate amazing client journeys and product offerings E2E across multiple channels within Global Wealth Management, considering UBS's growth ambition and risk appetite. We build and operate a cost effective integrated global lending platform to enable support digital channels and involved internal stakeholders incl. GRC with respect to a sound risk management and respective client integration.
• degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics,
Technology or equivalent
• ideally 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role
within the banking industry, preferably including exposure to Credit Decision topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• a fast learner, with ambition to quickly gain a thorough understanding of the Global Wealth Management Credit Decision landscape
• attention to detail, structured approach, well organized working style
• strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• previous experience with any of the following would be beneficial: SQL ideally with Oracle Data Warehouses, Agile and/or Lean methodology, JIRA
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.