Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of Role:
- Performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature as well as frequently communicates with senior-level internal and external contacts and is regularly exposed to confidential data
- Owns the common Sales Operations calendar.
- Part of the European Assistant team
- Time and travel management for dedicated upline
What you’ll do:
- Arrange travel, coordinate meetings, relocation, and personal support as needed
- Help work through administrative tasks, planning and organizational tasks
- Coordination of and follow-up on all daily business issues ensuring that deadlines are met
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks provided by management
- Support in an administrative and organizational capacity
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Secure Sales Operation tools update
What you’ll need:
- High level of communication skills
- High proficiency level in written and spoken English, knowledge of an additional European language will be an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new software tools
- High level of responsiveness attitude to any request, be one step ahead.
- Network builder internally and externally.
- Excellent organization skills and skillful in prioritizing urgent vs important tasks.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to work on a number of projects, multi-tasking.
- Ability to manage time and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- A team player; experienced in working with international teams and cross-functional teams.
- Able to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Highly reliable, flexible and love a challenge
- Occasionally travel will be required
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.