Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analysing and working with data in various topics within credit/firmwide risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• organise user acceptance testing
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
You will be working in the Risk Methodology and MRMC Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Division in Krakow. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Risk Methodology and MRMC Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
Our team supports strategic implementation of various credit/firmwide models incl. PD, LGD, Counterparty internal rating, Stress loss simulation, Stress RWA simulation, etc.
• degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience with an affinity to technical (IT) aspects
degree / education in a technical discipline (IT) and experience related to the next mentioned business domains
• knowledge and understanding of risk methodology, quantitative analysis or finance related topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• can do attitude
• previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a strong plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.